Thursday, December 08, 2005

ok guys here is the latest on me!

Alot has changed since my last post, I had an amazing time thanksgiving got to see mom and Jenny and everyone else ... I had a great time with Staci.... can't wait to do it again. Chris??? we are doing alot better we have come to an agreement not to change one another just to except who we are... lala so I can be a bitch and he can be clingy you know I could use a little hug every now and then I am not that cold of a person.. so since the agreement we have been getting along pretty well. We found a townhouse around the corner and I can't wait to move in next Sunday I am really excited and the kids are going to share a room ... Go to you room can't wait to say it... I will have the whole downstairs as a getaway from noise I don't know what my problem is I don't like alot of noise from rascals.. haha but anyway as you can see I am pretty excited and I hope you all will come see my new place many of parties to happen in the future hope all will come... Overall I thank God for blessing me with happiness again and i am going to try to hold on to it for a while.. I am still broke but starting to get better with that hopefully soon I can go shopping again... now that I have updated my post I expect some comments from you guys that have pressured me. love you guys.. peace out and I shall blog again lata!

2 comments:

Patti said...

awwww......that's great cuz! i'm so glad you guys are doing better and that you have seen what kind of love comes from your Savior :) there's os a ton of it still there waiting for you ;) lah yu....yo cuz

Staci906 said...

yes, maybe I will come up there gotta take a much needed vacation anyways.......So peace out will let ya know Luv yo cuz