Thursday, November 10, 2005
La La La La Okay La La.... LAAAA LAAAA LAAAAAAAAAAA
The title is how I often feel... I am taking all the advice from everyone and putting it into my head, but I think I am still a little stuck.. but I am not going to complain anymore I have 2 1/2 more months to go and I think it is going to end. I am just not happy and the stepdaughter thing is really going to make me screem, she is 14 and guys I am only 26 I am not supposed to have a 14 year old. I am going crazy she takes all my stuff she talks ugly to me. I really think this has a lot to do with my feeling toward Chris, even though I have a good time with Chris I just think the romance is gone and guys I feel bad cause he is trying very hard to make me happy but it is not working.. Am I a terrible person can I control my feelings? Are you supposed to live on your feelings or what's right or what's wrong. I have a hard time not living on feeling and Chris think and says that I would be a terrible person if I left because my daughter would grow up thinking bad about me because I left him you know. And it is not like I wouldn't just up and leave him it would be the deal that we made to stick it out till January and see what happens if we could work things out or not. I think I try sometimes but then I act out what comes naturally in that environment I often fell very angry and stressed out when I am there. And that is not healthy and many of you know how high my cholesterol is...LOL.. Well guys I will blog again later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hello time for you to put a different blog
word! post something cuz!
aight!
Post a Comment