Thursday, December 15, 2005
another post from me..
I am finally here PAYDAY!! still broke after paying bills but I might be able to buy myself a soda or something. I am going to pay my deposit for my new place tonight and hopefully move in sometime this week coming up. I have been trying to pack it had been so crazy lately. hopefully it will calm down soon so I can think. Michelle has been watching Linzie this week the babysitter and I are having problems , she decided not to show up for me on friday last week I called and left messages went to her house and no answer. She called me every morning this week and she doesn't understand what I she did. I know she got my messages how could she not have you know, she is playing dumb. I think I am going to make new arrangments either mandee is going to start watching her or a spot in a preschool will open up. I will keep you guys posted and if you know of anything please let me know I would appreciate it. hope all is well for everyone I have not spoke to anyof you in a while. well gotta go talk to you guys later..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
yeah, I got paid today and broke again bills bills bills all the damn time. I remember when we were all so little and wanted to be grown. When the adults use to tell us "you have plenty of time for that dont rush it" We use to look at them like shut up u know nothing but in fact they were so right and I want to be little agian!!
I know I told my mom this morning that I wish they would have tried to keep me at home when i moved out...
Amen sissy! let's be young again! golden showers and all ... hahahaha
oooh I can go without those, remember you and my new kids on the block sheets?? lol
oooh I can go without those, remember you and my new kids on the block sheets?? lol
hahahahaha!
ummm change your post man!!!!!!
I am trying to figure out what to update on... I have lots to say it is coming soon!!! are you anxious???huh huh....
Post a Comment