Monday, January 30, 2006

Long awaited update on me....

I have been so busy moving and unpacking I have neglected the blogging community.. I have been having so much fun these past few weeks.. First things first I love tax time!!! I have gotten a lot of much needed over due bill paid and I can finally get on the internet at night time woohhooo!!! Isn't that great guys I feel like I am in tune with the world again. So I got a raise guys 11% raise I am so excited about that. Patti I have enjoyed your company these past few weeks love hangin with you cuz we have a blast and we are doing it again tonight... Although fellow bloggers she normally doesn't hang with me that much so tis a tad weird but I am still enjoying it very much, so here's to you cuz keep the laughs coming my way you have been there for me through and through and although you are a little crazy you are the best.... Still not as crazy as me! I have been taking relecore along with my cuz and we are loving them ... You should see us we are usually hanging out on my couch watching lifetime now we feel like jogging and stuff... Awesome herb to try... My man I know with past posts you are all awaiting the results of sticking in there with ole' baby daddy drama.. Although we both have totally different views on life I think we are finally realizing how to get along with eachother without saying the 4 letter words if you know what I mean, we still have our occasional falling out where I get to use those all so popular words in my vocab again so it feels great.. I have basically gotten that ignoring thing down packed..lmao just joking guys .. Hope all is well in everyone's lives.. I will have some pics to post here soon of some partying at my house and others.. Linzie started preschool a couple weeks ago and she loves it... She is learning a great deal more now then ever.. So I am grateful for that, even though after only a couple weeks they have raised the rates already can you imagine 145.00 a week to watch your kid. I need to change professions.. Well guys it has been fun comment on K.... Peace

3 comments:

Patti said...

I lah yu cuz!! haha good post! relacore....relacore! haha thanks for being you! cya soon ;)

Staci906 said...

what the hell is relacore????

Patti said...

update this crap man! we see how long that relacore lasted didn't we ... haha