Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Today has gone pretty fast for me, I am now again sitting at the switchboard, kinda of relaxing waiting for someone to get online so I can talk to them.... Lets see Memorial Day weekend. Friday night we did not do much, Saturday we went fishing Me, Chris, Linzie, Tyanna, Bro John and Michelle we caught a bunch of catfish.. We cleaned them and put them in the freezer. Then it sounded like a good idea to play Monopoly... Not!!!! John and Michelle totally cheated!!! they acted like they were mad at each other in the begining and then they started working together to buy everything on the board and Chris and I did not have a chance. So I guess you already know who won that game.. haha we probably will not be playing that game with them for a while.. Monday we wnt to a picnic at Kerr Lake for Capital Area Transit they were having their annual picnic there this year, lots and lots of food.... I want to say a couple thing to my Cuz.. Hi Patti since you are the only one that reads my blog.... Hope you are feeling better.. I miss hanging out with you and hope to see you back on your feet so we can go shopping and sit around and laugh histerically at absolutley nothing, if you know what I mean. I am going to sit down tonight and get to the bottom of this picture posting..... Peace.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awwww.....i love you cuz
Post a Comment