Saturday, September 10, 2005
Sometimes I wonder how to deal with certain situations, I guess I don't realy have a big problem.... Just not knowing wich path is right for me... Not alot of people understand me and maybe that is why I dont have many friends,I am dealing with certain situations that only one person would understand and you know who you are....... I am trying to get my head together me and my boyfriend are fighting again and I guess I really dont even know why, and the scarey thing is I really dont care...Is that bad? hmmm noone really knows because I am scared of the truth and what it will do to me and others ... I am not saying truth as if I am lying about something I guess really I have not even told myself about the truth cause I am scared of dealing with it.. thats enough complaining... hope every one is doing good.... I have been thinking about my dad alot lately I miss him so much and it is still very painful to think about him.. dad I love you.... I have been sitting here all day Linzie is at her grandmothers house till the morning and I miss her when she is gone.I am going to pray tonight and I am trying to get into the habit of doing that and I hope good will come of me trying to be better. well goodnight everyone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment