Friday, April 21, 2006
Sometimes I wonder about people
Everyone that I have talked to today has been in a bad mood, and I am starting to think that maybe it is me that makes them in a bad mood. I know better though I just hope that everyone knows that it will get better. Cheer up guys life is short enjoy the time we are allowed. I am pregnant and getting big and I am the only one allowed to be grumpy...haha only if that were true..right guys well to everyone I went to the doc this morning and they ran some tests for spinal bifida and down syndrome, I hope you guys will keep me in your thoughts and prayers about this and hope these tests come out good. I will find out the sex in 5 more weeks! I am excited about that. well guys a little update not to big... I will post again later..... peace out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i think this week has just lasted for about a month if you know what i mean. haha it's just been one of those rough weeks i guess. i can't wait to go with you to that doc appointment. see you tonight for dinner! lah yu.....yo cuz ;)
how nice I though you couldn't make it to the doc app. anyway let me know!
Post a Comment