Monday, October 03, 2005

under the weather

Today went pretty fast, I am glad cause I am not feeling to good... Doctor will help me in the morning I hope... I am tired of having hypothyroidism it makes me very tired and it is extremely hard to maintain a healthy weight I am getting that checked tomorrow cause I might be getting a cold but I dont want to take the chance of my meds being all messed up.. Other things going on... nothing much I am finally training someone for the switchboard, hoooooray! but really to tell you the truth I am starting to get used to it you know. It is nice and quiet.I am trying to get to new york sometime this year to visit my sister and mom I have not seen them in so long I know Linzie misses them a whole lot too. So hopefully sometime this year.... Well short post tonight don't feel to good I think I am going to go to bed now....

4 comments:

shellyeve said...

i hope you feel better soon :)

lilmes said...

thank you.....

Staci906 said...

hey hey feel better lil lady yo cuz

Patti said...

YO! new post man!!! c'mon!..lah yu....yo cuz:)