Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Moody angry woman
I am very moody this week and all the ladies can understand that.... call me a b*&^h but I have been getting so annoyed this week with Chris and i know you guys are sick of hearing about it.. but that is what you are here for to console me or yell at me... now I know this might sound ugly have you guys ever seen the episode of Raymond where he does not want his wife touching him while he is trying to sleep??? well that is how I feel except I feel that way all the time...lol I know I am the worst person in the world and probably the only woman that complains about toooo much affection but guys it drives me crazy you know... am I wrong for not wanting him to touch me... and if he says I love you 1 more time what is a girl to do .... terrible aint I... come on guys you can tell me i can handle it I am terrible huh? I wish i could figure out what my problem is the more I am mean and terrible to him the more he says oh I still love you and my goodness it is driving me crazy.... holly hill here I come cause my man loves me too much... what is wrong with me???? I still love him but maybe I just need to start understanding his feelings a little more yea I think that is what it is...right.. I am going to try that and see how far I get....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love you man! haha I understand jess, it's hard. No, hills of holly for you ok! Love you...yo cuz
what does that mean?????tellll meeee
Post a Comment