Wednesday, April 25, 2007
hmmmm nothing written since november
not that anyone reads my blog anymore, but everything is going pretty well haha now that I am no longer pregnant! I finallt bought a house... I just got laid off and i figure this is a perfect time to go get more of a education.. right how long have I been waiting to do this and come to find out I might be eligable to take online classes for the summer.. very exciting... Tyanna will be here in a few weeks kinda excited to get some help with the kids but also nervous on how we will get along you know. hopefully she will have grown up alot more then before. she seems to have from just talking with her on the phone and stuff you know. well I hope you guys are still checking my blog but at least this lets me talk and get stuff out even if noone looks at it you know well i will blog again soon since I will be a stay at home mom and a student and the workout queen..... haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
if you would update more...people would read cousin :) i miss you and would love it if you kept up with this whole updating your blog thing. at least i would get to read up on ya ;) lah yu ... goooobbbbiiii cuz
Post a Comment