Monday, July 31, 2006

This is almost over guys

I am kinda nervous, cause after I go into labor I am gonna have a little boy. Iam so ready to not be pregnant, but am scared wondering how in the world am I gonna deal nwith 2 kids... I have no patience as it is..haha I know things will get better once I have this kid and am not so emotional right.. I know egveryone is ready for me to be myself again...or not. On another note everything else seems to be going pretty good so far other then the tiredness but I think I am just gonna have to deal with it till this kid is born. I can't expect to wanna jump rope or anything you know. I have alot of things to do still, well everything, I am gonna have a baby shower and whatever I dont get I am gonna need to go buy. I still have to pack a bag to carry to the hospital for me and the baby.. I really still have plenty of time but it is getting closer. Everyone pray that I dont go insane before the end haha.... this is it for me guys no more babies, does this mean I am getting old.I really and truly don't like being preggo so I am gonna turn the baby machine off. haha well that is an update on me and the little one write back soon........

1 comment:

Staci906 said...

Hey PREGO!!! I love ya 2 pieces but could u please update me with ur boring life thanks!!! lol some pics would be appreciated luv yo cuz Staci