Monday, March 27, 2006

long awaited relief

ok guys so, I have been sick for the past 5 weeks or so, it is finally starting to ease up lil bit at a time..... I have been a basket case jsut a ball of tears and emotions I mean be for real who cries that much for no reason, but to a pregnant woman everything is a reason to cry.. although my cuz cries too and she is not preggo may be she is feeling my... you know what guys I am totally changing the subject here because I was just on the phone and now I am pissed excuse my language.... I can not believe my own brother would not keep something that I told him in confidence he told Chris even though it was nothing big but still but he will keep a secret for chris for years you know I am reallly upset about this I mean what do you have to do to be able to tell someone something without everyone knowing about it before you even finish saying it... I feel like I have noone to talk to you know.... except you cuz!!! do you believe this I mean my brother will tell Chris anything that I tell him.. now do you guys agree that this is an outrage I am never speaking to him again... give me a break bro. well I had to get that out sorry if I scared you again I will have to blaim that on the pregnancy....but please tell me what you think should your brother tell on you about everything to your man or what...

2 comments:

Patti said...

first off....I am sorry you are feeling so restless and stressed out cuz. second....i know yur bro is well, yur bro, but c'mon...did you really expect him to change or be truthful without having knowledge of the real truth you know. if you can't be a real person and be honest with people, why even listen to what they have to say you know? i am totally feeling you on that subject. you're not the only one that has been dooped by this person. i lah u cuz and you know how me n u do...we got our backs ;)

lilmes said...

thanks guys.... I know I should not care, but you know i am Pregnant, and everything makes me pissed and very emotional.... another 6 months to go!